Here I suggest things to do in Tenerife, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world; every year more than five milions people choose this location for their holidays.
The island enjoys a very good climate and offers plenty of accomodations, attractions and tourist services in general.
People living in Tenerife say there is always a place where the sun shines on the island and that is true, in fact we find different microclimates according to the area, from wet to dry regions.
So I have lived for about five years on this fantastic island working mainly in the excursions industry; so these are, in my opinion, the things to do in tenerife to fully enjoy your holiday and make it memorable!
- Visit the Teide National Park, declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007 the park is home to the volcano Teide, the third highest in the world.
- Go on a boat trip and watch whales and dolphins in their natural environment.
- Fly in a paragliding tandem in the southwest of the island.
- Do an excursion off-road through the pine forest.
- Visit the island of La Gomera on a day trip.
- Ride a jet ski and explore the southern coast while having lots of fun.
- Do snorkelling with sea turtles during a kayak tour.
- Explore Taganana and Anaga Park, a very green area in the northeast.
- Discover the underwater world doing scuba diving.
- Visit Loro Parque and Siam Park, the best zoo and water park in the world, respectively.
- Go on a trip to the Teide National Park at night ; observe stars, planets, galaxies, constellations and astronomical phenomena through a professional telescope.
- Have a walk in the area of Teno Mountains in the northwest of Tenerife; discover the hidden village of Masca and the beauty of this region.