TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TENERIFE TRIPS
1. COMPANY IDENTIFICATION DETAILSIn accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user is informed that the owner of this website is Emanuele Pomini, NIE Y4028777L, E-mail: [email protected], telephone number: +34 624 657 445. The tax domicile of TENERIFE TRIPS is located at Avenida Adeje 300, 19, Post code: 38678, Playa Paraiso, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Also it is reported to be available to our customers the relevant complaints sheet duly authorized by the Directorate General of Planning and Promotion of Tourism Government of the Canary Islands; customers can request them via e-mail [email protected] and forward them to the same at any time. The website www.tenerife-trips.com is hosted by: SITEGROUND SPAIN S.L. , (B87194171), Cl Prim 19 18 28004 – Madrid – España, https://www.siteground.es, Tel: +34 915 226 335.
2. OBJECTThe purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the Terms and Conditions applicable to the reservation service through the website www.tenerife-trips.com (referred to also as “Platform”), that belongs to the TENERIFE TRIPS, a company dedicated to organizing excursions and activities in Tenerife and other Canary Islands.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, RULES AND PROHIBITIONSTENERIFE TRIPS reserves all the intellectual and industrial property rights derived from this website, requiring express authorization in writing from TENERIFE TRIPS for any exercise and use of them. This reservation of rights covers both the content that can be included and distributed through this website under any format, as well as the code, design and navigation structure of the website. Unless otherwise stated, TENERIFE TRIPS and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TENERIFE TRIPS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.tenerife-trips.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- redistribute content from https://www.tenerife-trips.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution);
- disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order;
- introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of TENERIFE TRIPS or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services;
- try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of TENERIFE TRIPS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information;
- impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party;
- collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
5. IFRAMESWithout prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
6. PAYMENT METHOD AND CANCELLATION POLICYAll prices published on our website include IGIC (Impuesto General Indirecto Canario). Products must be paid for by using a Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account. Our system is totally confidential and secure and the data provided by users can not be viewed by third parties. Tenerife Trips does not save data in relationship with the payments made by its users. Information provided will be sent directly to the bank’s payment gateway. If you need to cancel a booked excursion or request a refund, you must do it sending an e-mail to [email protected] providing your full name, the booking number and the date of the excursion. Cancellations and refunds will be governed according to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation:
- 5 days (or more) before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), you will be refunded 100% of the amount paid.
- Between 5 days and 48 hours before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), you will be retained 50% of the amount paid and you will be refunded the other 50% of the amount.
- Less than 48 hours before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), 100% of the amount paid will be retained, so you will not be entitled to any refund.