TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TENERIFE TRIPS
1. COMPANY IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
In accordance with the Italian law Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003 and with article 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 the user is informed that the ownership of this website belongs to
BUSINESS NAME: POEMA SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA SEMPLIFICATA
VAT NUMBER AND TAX CODE: 02740290396
REA NUMBER: RA – 250051
ADDRESS: VIA ROMAGNOLI 82, FAENZA (RA), 48018, ITALIA
E-MAIL: [email protected]
PEC (CERTIFIED MAIL): [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +39 3397173793
SHARE CAPITAL: € 1.000,00
Also it is reported to be available to our customers the relevant complaints sheets duly authorized by the General Directorate of Tourism Planning and Promotion of the Government of the Canary Islands; customers can request them via e-mail [email protected] and forward them to the same at any time.
The website www.tenerife-trips.com is hosted by:
SITEGROUND SPAIN S.L. , (B87194171),
Cl Prim 19 18 28004 – Madrid – España,
Tel: +34 915 226 335.
The purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the Terms and Conditions applicable to the reservation service through the website www.tenerife-trips.com (referred to also as “Platform”), that belongs to TENERIFE TRIPS, a company dedicated to organizing excursions and activities in Tenerife and other Canary Islands.
3. AUTHORISED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
You are authorised to access the contents of this website each time you strictly commit to a correct use in accordance with these terms, in particular the intellectual and industrial property rights granted by law which are taken in detail in the corresponding section of this articulated and for which the use of the same in fraudulent form is expressly prohibited, for illicit or commercial purposes, without express written authorization from the owner. TENERIFE TRIPS reserves the right to prevent users who violate these conditions from accessing its website and its contents at any time and without notice. TENERIFE TRIPS reserves the right to eliminate or suspend the information on www.tenerife-trips.com in whole or in part, to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice and to limit or not allow access to such information.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, RULES AND PROHIBITIONS
TENERIFE TRIPS reserves all the intellectual and industrial property rights derived from this website, requiring express authorization in writing from TENERIFE TRIPS for any exercise and use of them. This reservation of rights covers both the content that can be included and distributed through this website under any format, as well as the code, design and navigation structure of the website.
Unless otherwise stated, TENERIFE TRIPS and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TENERIFE TRIPS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.tenerife-trips.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com;
- redistribute content from https://www.tenerife-trips.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution);
- disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order;
- introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of TENERIFE TRIPS or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services;
- try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of TENERIFE TRIPS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information;
- impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party;
- collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
6. PAYMENT METHOD AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All prices published on our website include IGIC (Impuesto General Indirecto Canario). Products must be paid for by using a Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account. Our system is totally confidential and secure and the data provided by users can not be viewed by third parties. Tenerife Trips does not save data in relationship with the payments made by its users. Information provided will be sent directly to the bank’s payment gateway.
If you need to cancel a booked excursion or request a refund, you must do it sending an e-mail to [email protected] providing your full name, the booking number and the date of the excursion. Cancellations and refunds will be governed according to the following cancellation policy.
If you cancel your reservation:
- 5 days (or more) before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), you will be refunded 70% of the amount paid.
- Between 5 days and 48 hours before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), you will be retained 50% of the amount paid and you will be refunded the other 50% of the amount.
- Less than 48 hours before starting the booked excursion (Tenerife local time), 100% of the amount paid will be retained, so you will not be entitled to any refund.
These conditions will also apply to cases of waiver or not presentation. The corresponding refund will be made between 24 and 48 hours from the cancellation of the excursion in the same payment method with which you paid the reservation and it will be notified to you through an email, WhatsApp message or direct phone call. Once the order is given, refunds made with Debit/Credit Card can take 5 to 10 business days to appear reflected in your bank account. Payments made through Paypal will be paid in less than 24 hours.
For cancellations related to the COVID-19 pandemic we have a special policy that you can read through this link.
7. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION OF EXCURSIONS
To make the reservation of the excursions offered by TENERIFE TRIPS, you must follow the process established on the platform. Specifically, you must select the excursion of interest, the schedule, the number of participants, etc. and fill in the online reservation form with the personal data requested. It is important that you review the information provided and correct any errors before making the confirmation of your reservation, since once you click on the confirmation tab you will not be able to modify your data.
Before booking and paying for an excursion on the website of TENERIFE TRIPS, it is essential that you contact our customer support through the live chat service to verify the actual availability of the excursion in question. This indication is communicated on the website on the page of each product and on the order completion page. If the user proceeds to pay for an excursion without having verified its availability as indicated, TENERIFE TRIPS reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it is impossible to organize the selected activity on the selected date and time. If this is the case, the staff of TENERIFE TRIPS will contact the user to propose an alternative date and time; if the user can not do the excursion in question on a date and time other than those selected, TENERIFE TRIPS will refund the full amount paid.
During the payment process on the website, you are indicating that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of TENERIFE TRIPS. We recommend that you take into account our Cancellation Policy before making your reservation. Once your reservation has been paid, it will be processed by TENERIFE TRIPS; depending on the excursion booked, you can receive the ticket immediately, or within a maximum period of 24 hours, by e-mail or WhatsApp message.
In the event that any provision or portion thereof of this notice is held invalid, that fact shall not affect the validity of the remaining.
9. RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR PROBLEMS DURING THE EXCURSIONS
POEMA SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA SEMPLIFICATA assumes no responsibility for any problems or damages that may arise during the course of the excursions and recreational activities offered through the site www.tenerife-trips.com, for which the customer and the partner company that conducts the activity physically will be fully responsible.