TENERIFE TRIPS’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tenerife Trips’ Website.
COMPANY IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user is informed that the owner of this website is Tenerife Trips, located at Avenida Las Americas 2, C. C. Parque Santiago Nº 3, Shop 78 D, PO BOX: 38660, Playa de Las Americas, Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, with company identification number: NIE Y4028777L, Telephone (+34) 603735906, e-mail: email@example.com. Also it is reported to be available to our customers the relevant complaint forms duly authorized by the Directorate General of Planning and Promotion of Tourism Government of the Canary Islands.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Tenerife Trips’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this Web Site. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Tenerife Trips Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company ¨Tenerife Trips¨. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Spain. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. If you do not accept all of these terms you are not authorised to access this website and the content and / or services and you must proceed to leave the site immediately. These conditions are likewise extendable and applicable to communications and newsletters that may be submitted by the holder of this web page, so the user must accept these conditions for its access and / or use.
Unless otherwise stated, Tenerife Trips and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tenerife Trips. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.tenerife-trips.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.tenerife-trips.com
- Redistribute content from Tenerife Trips (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organisations may link to our web site with prior written approval:
- Government tourism agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organisations, news papers, printed or online magazines.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may be hyperlinked to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information as long as we give permission to do so and the linking.
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship.
- Endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce.
- dot.com community sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Educational institutions and travel and tourism activities associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that.
- The link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link).
- The organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of tenerife-trips.com.
- Where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information as long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows.
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tenerife Trips’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Tenerife Trips does not guarantee the accuracy of any form content, completeness, legality, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, performance or availability of content and services offered, declining any responsibility for them, as well as damages in your case may result from improper use. Consequently, the content provided are for information only and are not representative of anything. What is said above is extended to the links, contents and opinions non-holder or not staying in this website corresponds responsibility in any case the perpetrators thereof and the owners of the sites in question.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph.
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This is the website of Tenerife Trips, through which provides a choice of content and services related to their business.
AUTHORISED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
The user can only access this website and the content and services it housed if it is older and has sufficient legal capacity: if it appears to be a minor must have the consent of their legal representative or in its absence, you must leave this site immediately. The user is authorised to access the contents of the website whenever you make a tight thereon to right use in accordance with these terms, especially intellectual and industrial property rights granted by law and are detailed in the corresponding section of this articulated, is expressly prohibited the use thereof fraudulently illegal purposes, or commercially without express written permission by the owner. Tenerife Trips, reserves the right to stop at any time without prior notice to users who violate these conditions, the website or access the content offered.
Tenerife Trips All rights of intellectual property arising from this website reserves the express permission being required in writing by the Agency for any exercise and use thereof. This reservation of rights encompasses both the content that may be included in any format and distributed through this website or its code, design and navigation structure of the website.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection, the user is informed that the data you provide in your case will be included for treatment in a file owned by Tenerife Trips, located at Avenida Las Americas 2, Commercial Center Parque Santiago 3, Shop 78D, 38660 Playa de Las Americas, Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, whose details appear in these conditions with the aim of providing the services offered in this website, as well as to refer them business communications products and services that you can offer if the company holds the database. Any changes that may occur if the personal data supplied shall be made known by the owner thereof to the data, responding in any case the accuracy of the data provided at all times. In accordance with Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 it invites you under the current legislation, regarding personal data collected for treatment, to have the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the owner of the web site.
In the event that any provision or portion thereof of this notice is held invalid, that fact shall not affect the validity of the remaining.
If customers cancel the excursion(s) less than 48 hours before the scheduled time they will have to pay 50% of the total price according to the regulation of travel agencies of 02 February 1963.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The law applicable to any dispute arising in connection with this website and the contents in the offer, shall be Spanish law. The parties agree to submit to the Courts of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.