The flamenco Tenerife is certainly one of the most authentic shows you can enjoy on the island; currently we are offering “Antologia” which features a choreography by Carmen Mota; the famous dance company is now presenting its last work; this brings together tradition and modernity; the most important shows of the last 20 years of the company have inspired the choreography of Antologia.
So the event takes place in Las Americas at the theatre “Piramide de Arona“; the venue can accomodate more than 1600 people and the stage is about 350 square metres.
The flamenco Tenerife show lasts about 2 hours with a break of 15 minutes; the quality and professionalism of the dancers will certainly amaze you; we are sure you will enjoy a wonderful night.
There are different areas where you can sit, you can see a map of the theatre in the pictures above; so, the green area close to the stage is called “platea vip”; the yellow area just behind is called “platea”. Furthermore to admire the flamenco Tenerife show we have also an exclusive zone; we call it the “Diamond” (red color on map) and it is for maximum 12 people; if you purchase this option you will get:
- preferential access to the presidential box of the Auditorium
- 1 bottle of cava (sparkling wine) for 2 people
- refreshing hot towel
- finger sweet selection
- take a picture with a couple of principal dancers
Days & time of flamenco Tenerife show:
– Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 21:00
– Wednesday at 20:00
A free bus is available on:
- Tuesday from El Medano, Golf del Sur and Costa del Silencio
- Thursday from Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje and Playa Paraiso.
- Friday from Fañabe, Costa Adeje, Playa Las Americas and Los Cristianos
Finally we ask you to contact us before booking; this to find out which is the closest pick-up point to your location and the time.