Paragliding Tenerife is the best way to enjoy the landscape of the island flying over its wonderful coast in a tandem flight; this is definitely one of the best things to do to enjoy your holiday!
⇓ See further description below ⇓
Paragliding Tenerife is the best way to enjoy the landscape of the island flying over its wonderful coast in a tandem flight. This is definitely one of the best things to do to enjoy your holiday!
If you are staying in Costa Adeje or in Puerto de la Cruz just look up and see how many paraglidings fly in the sky. Tenerife is in fact well known from people passionate about this sport. They choose the island because of its good weather all year round that makes it a perfect place to practice.
You don’t need any experience to do the paragliding Tenerife. above all, you need a bit of lust for life and will to try a thrilling thing.
So first of all we pick you up from your accomodation. We offer this service in the south for all types of flight and from Puerto de la Cruz only for the flight from the Teide National Park. After that we bring you to the take-off point. When we fly in the south this is located in the mountains behind the town of Adeje, 15 minutes away from Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas (the flight with the paratrike starts from a take-off field in Costa Adeje). When the flight is performed in the north we take off from the Teide National Park.
Our experienced instructor will explain you basic safety rules before starting the paragliding Tenerife experience. So now everything is clear, let’s open the sail above your head, start running and leave the ground!
As you can see in the video above the panorama you are going to admire while flying is fantastic. behind you are the mountains and the majestic pEAk of the Teide, whereas in front of you the sunny CoAST, with its beaches, bays, golf courts and luxury hotels. in addition the instructor will make a professional video memory that you can Get at the end if interested.
For the paragliding Tenerife 5 types of flight are available:
- Standard: it reaches an altitude of 700-900 meters and it lasts 10-20 minutes. Performed in the south, landing in Costa Adeje.
- Recommended: it reaches an altitude of 700-1100 meters and it lasts 20-25 minutes. Performed in the south, landing in Costa Adeje.
- Performance: it reaches an altitude of 700-1300 meters and it lasts 25-30 minutes. Performed in the south, landing in Costa Adeje.
- Teide National Park: it starts from 2000 meters and it lasts 25-35 minutes. Performed in the north, landing in Puerto de la Cruz, Las Caletillas or Puertito de Güímar (it depends on the wind).
- Paratrike (motor): it starts from a take-off field in Costa Adeje (south of Tenerife) usually flying at low altitude above the coast. The duration of the flight is about 20 minutes.
The weight limit is about 100/110 Kg (120 Kg for the paratrike). Please tell us exactly your weight and physical condition to see if the flight is possible.
Book the paragliding Tenerife now and have an unforgettable experience!
Pickup service is available from the south for all types of flight and from Puerto de la Cruz only for the flight from the Teide National Park. Please get in touch with us to check the availability of transport from your area before booking.
Every day. Please ask our customer support about available times.
Watch the video, get an idea of what it is about and book it right now!
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A GIFT?