Tenerife Trips informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of our users and customers that may be collected by browsing, buying or contracting services through our website.
In this sense, Tenerife Trips guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 st, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD and in Regulation EU 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Quickly process your transactions.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Follow up with them after correspondence via email.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses his information to maintain the safety of the personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little bit different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products, ads or external links to services outside our website.
We DO NOT use Google AdSense Advertising or other AD vendors on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Analytics: Demographics, analytics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to improve our services and the customers experience in our site. We do not sell any information or data from our customers or visitors.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that you will be tracked by third-party behavioral tracking with external services such as facebook and Instagram, both property of facebook.com and instagram.com.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of the privacy law in the European Union and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send relevant emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The Owner of treatment is Tenerife Trips, with legal address in Avenida Las Americas 2, Commercial Center Parque Santiago 3,
Arona, Tenerife 38660 (Spain), in person of his legal representative.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent and in any case for the period required by the specific obligations or by applicable law.
Data subject rights
Under Articles 15 and following of Regulation UE 2016/679, the data subject are entitled to:
- obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- obtain information concerning the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the envisages period for which the personal data will be stored;
- request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data;
- obtain the restriction of processing of personal data;
- receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he/she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided;
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning, including processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to a processing based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- withdraw at any time consent;
- present a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
The data subject can exercise the rights by sending a written request to the data controller direct to the legal address of Tenerife Trips or to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avenida Las Americas 2, Commercial Center Parque Santiago 3, Shop 78-D,
Arona, Tenerife 38660. Spain
Telephone: (+34) 603 735 906